Disclaimer

This blog is for entertainment purposes only, and is not meant to teach you how to build anything. The author is not responsible for any accident, injury, or loss that occurs as a result of reading this blog. Read this blog at your own risk.

Friday, May 18, 2018

Ch 22 - Electrical/Avionics - Part 15

George is flying!

I finally got a chance to go out and test fly the servo installation by shooting an actual autopilot coupled RNAV approach, and the results were just amazing.

Check it out…





Letting "George" do some work at last!




I am tempted to say my work here is done, but I know better than that. 

I am however looking forward to more flying and less modifying from now on, and perhaps even getting back to my long term Long EZ project… remember that?! 😉




No comments:

Post a Comment